The new schemes are grouped by race packs in NASCAR The Game: 2013 for $6.99 (£4.99, EU 5.99) per pack and will be released over the coming weeks. Here’s a quick look at what will be available:
- “Light it up!”*: Features Speedweeks in Daytona through Phoenix. 12 schemes featuring Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards
- “Settle in, boys”*: Features Las Vegas through Bristol. 13 schemes including Kasey Kahne, Juan Pablo Montoya, Denny Hamlin and Clint Bowyer
- “Now we’re runnin’!”: Features Auto Club through Kansas. 13 schemes including Jamie McMurray, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Tony Stewart and Kyle Busch
- “All Star”: Features Richmond through the All-Star Race. 14 schemes including Kyle Busch, Joey Logano, Danica Patrick and Ryan Newman
- “Summer Heat”: Features Charlotte (Coke 600) through Dover. 14 schemes including Jamie McMurray, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Carl Edwards and Jeff Burton
- “The Long Run to Homestead”: Features Pocono through Homestead. 16 schemes including Clint Bowyer, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Kyle Busch, Greg Biffle and Danica Patrick
For the full list of all the new DLC paint schemes, please visit www.NASCARTheGame.com.
NASCAR The Game: 2013 is now available on Windows PC via Steam. Keep up to speed on the latest news at www.NASCARTheGame.com, or join us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/NASCARthegame) and Twitter (@NASCARTheGame).