Showing ongoing commitment to enhancing the Endless Space experience, Amplitude Studios and publisher Iceberg Interactive now announce the first official Expansion Pack for the game, with even more content. The expansion, called ‘Disharmony’, will be released this Summer and will be available both as DLC and in retail for $/€ 9.99.
Disharmony brings a brand new experience to Endless Space players. A new faction with a unique play style, “The Harmony”, will make its appearance. Battles will be even more intense with the addition of fighters and bombers, battle formations, a new targeting system, a redesigned weapon system and enhanced invasion mechanics. The AI opponents will be significantly more unpredictable with the implementation of the new ‘Adaptive Multi-Agent Artificial Intelligence System’. Prepare your empire for epic space battles!
Endless Space: Disharmony Game Features:
• A brand new Faction called “The Harmony” with the main objective to ANNIHILATE DUST!
• New fighters and bomber units that will completely change the shape of combat, especially with the new Battle Formation and Targeting systems
• A complete rework of the Ship Design Interface giving an improved Weapon System that includes family types for modules (short, medium and long range)
• New invasion mechanics have been added: prepare the population for bombardments, sieges and land invasions
• Expect to face a real challenge when playing against AI opponents with the new Adaptive Multi-Agent Artificial Intelligence System (AMAS)
• Other additions and features voted or requested by the community include:
• Four new heroes (Games2Gether)
• A new option to disable exchange of technologies, as a request from the Multiplayer community
• New Rally Points feature for newly built ships to reduce micromanagement