We have new screenshots of helicopters blowing things up in Thunder Wolves; the upcoming game for XBLA, PSN, and PC.
In Thunder Wolves, the player becomes part of a formidable group of pilots who carry out every order with unequalled precision and speed, be it the protection of an oil platform, destroying a chemical factory, or halting an enemy advancement in its tracks. The goal of the Thunder Wolves is nothing less than saving the world.
Thunder Wolves is the work of the Hungarian development studio Most Wanted Entertainment, and is being released on Sony PlayStation® Network, Xbox LIVE® Arcade, and Windows PC.
- Arcade-style flight action with destroyable enrironments and devastating weaponry.
- Choose the right equipment for every job. Nine different helicopters and a wide arsenal of weapons.
- From stealth to escort orders and seek-and-destroy missions, execute 13 operations from around the globe.
- Enemies galore; terrorist foot soldiers, land vehicles, enemy helicopters, and spectacular boss battles to stretch your gaming skills.
- Local multiplayer mode tag team. Create a unit with a friend and fly into battle in co-op mode as pilot and gunner.